Physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability.
If you are currently in pain as a result of injury, or suffer from a long standing condition, we can help!
We, at Physio Soton, specialise in back pain and sport injuries and use a wide range of techniques, concepts and approaches to maximise the treatment to the benefit of patients.
We treat holistically looking at those body areas in need of improvement. Diffrent parts of the body ‘talk’ to each other and ‘communicate’ which is important in treatment. This is why an injury to one part of the body often causes issues in other parts. The body is simply more than a sum of bones, muslea and nerves.
We, at Physio-Soton, will work with you to:
- Reduce your pain and discomfort
- Help you get better and recover faster
- Provide exercises for you to do at home
- Address any muscular weakness and imbalance you may have
- Reduce risk of injury or illness in the future.