Interview – hip joint issues
A quick interview with Mr Gorav Datta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, from Southampton General Hospital…We met briefly ahead of his excellent presentation on Robotic Joint Replacement. Its mind blowing what advances medicine has made in the last few years. Surgery on the knee reminds more of a computer game with the use of sensors and computer screens. More interesting interviews and articles on www.physio-soton.co.uk I help patients with back pain and hip joint issues so give me a call if we can help on 07835224603
More about Mr Gorav Datta and how he can help on his website here https://goravdatta.com/
Also, you can find more interesting articles on this site: https://physio-soton.co.uk/physiotherapy-blog/
- Sciatica symptoms and best exercises
- Physiotherapy in Southampton
- Vertigo symptoms and rehab exercises
- Becoming Master Myoskeletal Therapist!
- Reduce pain, lose weight, be happier
- Back pain relief and self-help tips
- Frozen shoulder
- Lower back pain and high heels
- Low back pain and walking
- Ankle Sprain and Rehabilitation
Chartered Physiotherapist and Master Myofascial Therapist. In the NHS since 2008; I currently work in the community as a Physiotherapy Team Lead. I also run a specialist back pain physiotherapy service in Southampton, UK. Follow me on social media.